Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back to Blogging!

My God it has been a while since I posted here! Over 2 years. Man life got busy and crazy. Things are still busy, but are slowly steadying out thank goodness. Not to mention looking back at my only 5 posts I wrote all that time ago, I have REALLY changed and grown yet again and I truly believe for the better. I am single again after an almost 3 year relationship with my ex boy friend. Miss him at times, but it's honestly been better for the both of us to not be dating anymore, though we are staying friends the best we can.

And as for the whole social awkwardness I stated a couple of years ago, it's still there, though not as horrible as it used to be. I have a ton of friends now and am going out regularly socializing and am also moving in with my new and hopefully forever Best Friend. The other two BFF's I have/had and I have grown apart. One dropped off the face of the planet and according to family has become a very angry person. Possibly it's for the best then, since I don't want to be around that kind of negativity in my life anymore and the other one seems to have just kind of gone about her own life and only messages on occasion.

I plan to try and blog a little more often, at least once maybe twice a week as my time allows. Between cleaning out my Mom's place, working full time at a new and better job, packing to move, and going to school online, plus hanging out chatting with the girls in my Sherlock groups on Facebook. I don't know what I'll post about here, but I do know I'm gonna try my hand at my own personal movie reviews. So see you around interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment