Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 1st Blog

OK, I'm popping the cherry on my blog virginity. My name is Katie & sometimes I feel I view the world in a strange way (don't we all?). Currently I am typing this while cooking dinner. It's baking in the oven right at the moment. I am making a Weight Watchers recipe for a veggie & turkey pepperoni casserole. Yes, I am on a weight loss program and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I needed the help & so far it has worked as I have lost 150 lbs in 2 & 1/2 years.  I currently reside with my Mother & a room mate named Mike. I can not afford to live on my own right at the moment. I work at night delivering my local newspaper & then by day I'm a part time college student. I will be 30 in 25 days. I named my blog this, because while Mike says I'm normal (at least compared to him, he's a self declared "freak of nature) others have told me due to my many interests, I'm a geek. Whatever I am, I have found I am quite happy with who I have become in the last couple of years. There is a lot too me & I won't bore you by laying it all out in this blog. This is mainly an intro to what will hopefully become a daily thing. Since I sleep during the day & work & go to school, I have little contact with the outside world, so I have become a social media junkie. I am on facebook, twitter, just joined this & mocospace today & will be adding screw attack hopefully this weekend. Thx for reading, now if you'll excuse me, my casserole is done. Until tomorrow

1 comment: